REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Is mediation for you? Are you wondering how to get started as a mediator? Have you begun mediating and want to find more opportunities to do so?
Join us for this program that will answer all of your questions about becoming a mediator. Topics will include:
- What exactly does a mediator do?
- Do I have to be a lawyer?
- Do I need a license?
- What training should I take?
- Are there any prerequisites?
- What does the training prepare me for?
- Do I need insurance?
- Where can I mediate?
- Where can I find a mentor?
- How long does it take to build a practice?
Registration includes a Resource Handbook with information about professional associations, mediator rosters, trainings, insurance providers, online resources, book recommendations, volunteer opportunities, and more.
(CLE administered and provided by the Philadelphia Bar Association.)