This training is for mediators and/or professionals who encounter conflict in the workplace. The seminar will cover micro skills, strategies, and techniques to strengthen your mediation practice. The workshop is highly interactive and includes lecture, discussion, group activities, and role plays, to give participants multiple opportunities to practice.
Course content includes:
- Understanding how the mediator's style influences the process and the parties.
- Preparing parties to achieve the best mediation outcome.
- Uncovering interests.
- Framing questions to understand different perspectives, steer the process, keep the parties moving forward, and maintain mediator impartiality.
- Exploring perspectives, misinterpretations, adn attributions.
- Handling difficult situations, including emotional escalation.
Please note: this workshop will be postponed if we are unable to meet in person.
Upcoming Advanced Mediation Training Workshops
Please note that this workshop will be postponed if we are unable to meet in person.
GSMP is wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if you would like any other accommodations.